Apology letter to my bike Gigi

Dear Gigi,

First I'd like to say that I think about you a lot.  I really do mean a lot.  Whenever I see a rider on the road, I pass beautiful scenery on the highway, or even passing a Cycle Gear...I think of you.  I'm really sorry that I haven't given you the attention you deserve.  You've done so much for me.  You challenged me, gave me courage, and showed me a good time.  The last few months have been tough.  I moved to San Jose and lost my usual practice lots...it's getting cold outside...you've been cooped up in the garage forever and now you probably won't even start!  I miss you a ton and I'd like to make it up to you.  How about this weekend I give you some fresh oil and gas, and we take a short ride around town?  It won't make up for the 3 months we've lost, but I think it's a start.  What do you think?


Your riding pal,
Liezl

1 comment:

  1. A dry spell occurs in every relationship. Just mount that bike and you'll be back to riding it just like you used to. :)

    ReplyDelete